Monday, August 6, 2012

In 24 hours....

In 24 hours I will be walking out the front door, and not coming back for a long time, the longest I have ever been gone. I don't know when I will be back, I don't know the circumstances that will have me there. Will I move back, or just visit? Right now I do not even have a guy I am interested in; could I be wearing a shiny ring next time I step through that door?
I got a hair cut today, cleared out my room, and am just waiting for my mom to get home to pack all my stuff in her car. My brother set up Pandora for me in the house, so I have had nostalgic, going away, type corny music going all day. I thought at this point in the game I would be a bawling wreck, but all I feel is excitement and joy. I've had some very bad memories in this house, and some really great ones too. Over all I feel joy and I am grateful for this house that built me, and I am ready to move on.
Right now I am not sure what life has in store for me; but tomorrow I get to start finding out. I'm becoming Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment