Friday, March 29, 2013

Another week passed

Well, hard to believe it's been a whole 7 days since I have wrote anything.
Last Friday I got to see Kenneth Copeland when he came to my school. I have grown up around this guy's teaching, so I was very excited to get to see him in person for the first time. Once again, this is one of the benefits of moving to the Bible belt.

The night was even better than I expected. He is very different in person. He's more personal, and funny. His sermon was complete with stories, jokes, goofy faces, and my personal favorite....sarcasm.

Here is a video I got of one of his funny moments.





I took a lot of pictures of him that night, and uploaded them to facebook. In the days following, when I mentioned to people that I had taken pictures of him, people were shocked and said, "I saw those pictures! You took those? I thought you got them off his website or something. They look so professional!"
Here are four of my favorites that I took:






This Wednesday was another highlight of my week. For the last 3 weeks my friend Kale has been trying to help me get a picture with the school president Mark Rutland. I told Kale that it had been a goal of mine since before I even came to school; and it was now 5 weeks until Dr. Rutland moves to Georgia. So finally on Wednesday, Kale helped me get a picture with Dr. Rutland!


The weather has been beautiful this week, and I have taken advantage of it by borrowing a friends bike and riding down on my favorite trail that runs along the River. I call Riverside, my "happy place".

No comments:

Post a Comment